I know this is my 3rd or maybe 4th post today, but what can I say? I am in a good mood, it is Friday (and payday) before a long weekend and I am done working for the day!! Here are some updates on the House & the Hubby for those of you who have asked:
Hubby:
Andrew is doing well, neither of his classes are particularly demanding (and by that I mean that it takes him about 25 minutes to do any homework assignment). He does enjoy learning, and as I think I said before (I can't remember), the worst part is usually before it all starts, once you get in a rhythm it doesn't seem so bad. He is now on a schedule and probably gets more done before breakfast than I do in a whole day. (Not to mention the fact that I am still sleeping when he has breakfast. :) Life will step up a notch when we start childbirth class in a few weeks, but I know the Lord will grant him grace for that too. And we are going to be able to go to Charleston for a family reunion in October, so we are looking forward to the break!
House:
Our house is still on the market. Things are starting to pick up a little in this area, but since everyone moving here is from Florida, and their market STINKS, no one has the money to buy. However, we are OK with staying for a while or moving, so right now we are just taking one day at a time. If only I didn't have to keep the house spotlessly clean all the time!
1 comment:
Oh, you know the monica in you loves a spotless house :-P you can't fool us...;-)
Post a Comment