7.24.2007

Aquafina

I LOVE AQUAFINA WATER. I have been a water snob for some time (it comes from my mom's side of the family). But, I am not sure when the love affair started. I have always liked the taste of Aquafina water over Dasani, and it was some time post-college (when I actually started reading labels) when I realized that Dasani water adds SALT to their water. (To dehydrate you and make you thirsty). Since then, I have been a Aquafina fan all the way.

While we were in India, my love grew deeper, because with all the germs and who-knows-what in your water, the Aquafina label was a welcome respite, and I knew I could drink it without getting sick.

And now, in pregnancy, Aquafina is the only water that doesn't give me heartburn. If only they sold the big bottles by the case!! As my brother would say... that would be perfection.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! I was just able to catch up on your blog.... Congrats on your first arrow!! How exciting! Many blessings on you three.

Melanie said...

Love you and miss hearing about your pregnant quirks. Can't wait to come back and share in this adventure with you!

Janice Phillips said...

All I have to say about your Aquafina fetish is have you ever seen Return to Me? That line in there about "getting sick on a Swiss water" and demanding Aquafina always makes me laugh. Don't worry though, I believe you of all people truly can tell the difference.

Anonymous said...

Btw, eating a can of pineapple (not the itty bitty cans) is an awesome way to get rid of heartburn...that or eating chewable papaya tablets.

Rachel said...

maybe THAT was part of my heartburn problem! maybe my water was bad too!!!!

just keep staying away from those tums girlfriend! will miss seeing ya this wk. see you next!

Anonymous said...

You might be interested in this:

Aquafina will tell it like it is: It's tap water

Aquafina's bottles are labeled "P.W.S." The new labels will say "public water source."

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070728/NEWS07/707280305

Rachelle said...

I love spring water - Crystal Geyser and Arrowhead Springs. But Aquafina is just purified tap water. I have that in my Brita. But I totally hear you about Dasani. I am not sure about a Coke-company bottled water. That is just too weird. -rlr