Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
8.07.2007
My Crazy Brother
Ok, one of them....
Micah went with a bunch of friends on a camping trip and hiked up a mountain and camped on top, and he packed a watermelon the whole way to eat on the top.
My hubby came home laughing that Micah would haul a watermelon all the way up there. He must REALLY like watermelon! That crazy brother needs to update his neglected blog.
Leah, I was going through my books today and I have three books I wondered if you might be interested in. "What to Expect when you're expecting" "What to expect the first year" and ""What to Expect, the toddler years" Plus, I have one other baby book you might like. Let me know if you have any of these or if you are interested in them and I can mail them to you.
4 comments:
only micah...
My hubby came home laughing that Micah would haul a watermelon all the way up there. He must REALLY like watermelon! That crazy brother needs to update his neglected blog.
Leah,
I was going through my books today and I have three books I wondered if you might be interested in.
"What to Expect when you're expecting"
"What to expect the first year"
and
""What to Expect, the toddler years"
Plus, I have one other baby book you might like. Let me know if you have any of these or if you are interested in them and I can mail them to you.
i'm just as wierded out by the knife as i am the watermelon!
Post a Comment