- I DETEST Coffee - Can't even stand the smell
- Everyone is always asking "How are you?" with a concerned look on their face
- Food has lost its interest
- But I do latch on to some foods, right now it is strawberries
- People give you all sorts of free stuff: car seat, stroller, maternity clothes
- Pets become EXCEEDINGLY ANNOYING
- Getting out of bed before 7:30 or 8 has become impossible
- The couch has become the place I eternally long for
- I work less (thankfully I have a flexible job!!)
- I went from loving to hating grocery shopping almost overnight
- Everything from going to the store to climbing the stairs requires a cost/benefit analysis
Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
8.27.2007
Pregnancy Quirks
OK, so pregnancy really does change everything, I can only imagine how life will change once the baby is born! Here are a few things that have changed for me:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
rggl
Excuse my last post... I was trying to quickly write the ridiculous bunch of letters in "google nonsense copy speak" that actually look like my students' spelling in their journals, when "lo and behold" I was PUBLISHED! What a humiliating experience for a teacher... anyways... I wanted to ask you, "How are you?" I have a concerned look on my face as I ask.
wow. how is andrew doing?!
I SO RELATE to this post. It well describes my feelings while being pregnant with both of my children. And since you were there when I went from loving to hating the smell of coffee, you now understand. Lots of rest--no guilt. And yes, how is the father-to-be? -rlr
LOL... i'm not sure who i'm laughing more at... your post or lorraine's comment. anyway...
i can't wait for thurs.
LOL! Yep - that would be pregnancy! I think the one thing that still totally amazes me is how tired I could be getting more sleep than ever before. :-)
Isn't it funny the foods that you find yourself really liking? For a while I couldn't get enough of loaded baked potatoes :-) And yeah, the tired thing never ceases to amaze me!
haha
Post a Comment