5.14.2007

Quiz

This Quiz was sent to me, so here are my answers:

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:23am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, although I really like black pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinemas? I can't even remember, it has been a long time.
4. What are your favourite TV shows? LOST, it is the only TV I watch.
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Honey bunches of oats with a banana on top.
6. What is your middle name? Krishnan
7. What is your favourite cuisine? There are just too many... probably Asian food... Indian, Vietnamese, Thai etc. The more unusual the better (although I am not a fan of seafood).
8. What foods do you dislike? Oatmeal, brussel sprouts, overcooked veges
9. Favourite crisps (chips for Americans)? Probably french onion sun chips
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Red Mountain (old hymns to new tunes)
11. What kind of car do you drive? '99 Silver Honda Accord, I feel myself saving money when I drive it. :)
12. What is your favourite sandwich? Ice Cream Sandwiches!!!
13. What characteristics do you despise? Pride and arrogance
14. What are your favourite clothes? My old navy long sleeve t-shirt, jeans and crocs!
15. Favourite brand of clothing? Eddie Bauer (only off the outlet clearance racks though!)
16. Where would you want to retire? Haven't thought about it, maybe I will go on the mission field!
17. Favourite time of day? Sitting on the couch with my husband or feeding my puppy breakfast.
18. Where were you born? Minneapolis, MN
19. What is your favourite sport to watch? Baseball or Football or Soccer, although I can't remember the last time I watched a game.
20. Pepsi or Coke? Neither, I am a water girl
21. Beavers or ducks? If I had to chose, probably beavers, they seem more useful
22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? MORNING!! I would love to be in bed by 9 every night.
23. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicures, I don't like having things on my hands
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Selling our house, probably building another one, my husband got into Clemson!! (Haven't heard from UNC Charlotte, Wake Forest or WCU yet).
25. What did you want to be when you were little? I always wanted to be a flight attendant for Delta and was totally heart broken when I flew on Delta and every flight attendant had blonde hair and blue eyes.
26. What is your best childhood memory? There are too many... summers at my grandparents, building forts with my four brothers, running through sprinklers, eating peaches that drip down your arm during PEACH DAYS in Utah...
27. Piercing? Two in my right ear, three in the left and one on the right side of my nose :) I sound like a rebel don't I?
28. Ever been to Africa ? Not yet, hopefully in the next couple years
29. Ever been toilet papering? No
30. Been in a car accident? Yes, my knee was run over by the back tire of a suburban. I also hit a car that hit a car that hit a pop-up trailer that hit hit a car. :)
31. Favourite Day of the week? Sunday, especially when it is nice out.
32. Favourite restaurant? Too many to pick one... maybe The Melting Pot
33. Favourite Flower? Daisies or Tulips
34. Favourite ice cream? Vanilla with chunks or chips or swirls or pieces or anything in it. :)
35. Favourite fast food restaurant? Does Urban Burrito count? How about Starbucks?
36. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None, pretty sure she took pity on me because I was so nervous, she didn't even make it parallel park!
37. In which store would you choose to max out your Credit card? Pottery Barn (if I believed in that sort of thing :)
38. Bedtime? 9-10
39. Last person you went to dinner with? My father-in-law, mother-in-law, husband, brother, sister-in-law and 3 brother-in-laws... Mother's Day at the Biltmore Estate :)
40. What are you listening to right now? Cademon's Call and Drew saying "You are such a good dog, yes you are! NO BITING!!! IVY, NO BITING!!!"
41. What is your favourite colour? Yellow or Red
42. How many tattoos do you have? None
43. who are your favourite people? My family
44. what pets do you have? Ivy, my amazing yellow lab puppy!

No comments: