5.22.2007

Balls, Balls Everywhere

This post is sponsored by the Asheville Regional Airport and their free wireless internet. :)

---

Well, life has quickly gone from having evenings free and "happy where we are," to going crazy and not knowing what the next step may be. We found out last week that Andrew was admitted to UNC Charlotte and Wake Forest (YAHOO!!), so although that is great it definitely makes the decision making harder when he is admitted to more than one school. :) Now the decision becomes one of full-time (move away) vs. part-time (live here and drive 2 hours one way, once a week).

But with Grad School in the horizon it definitely makes selling the house the right decision, whether we got part or full-time. It went on the market last Friday, and today they are having an open house, so pray that it sells quickly! If nothing else if we move across town he will be 30 minutes closer to any school that he may chose.

We are currently sitting at the Asheville airport waiting for our plane to head to Ryan's wedding. I can't believe that my little brother is getting married. At the moment I am really looking forward to seeing my brothers and hanging out at the lake for a few days before wedding preparations begin. (Sometimes it pays to be on the grooms side of things... :)

The baby is safely at a friend's house for the week, but the look on her face when we drove away made my heart break a little. I just need to not think about it and I will be fine... besides she has 2 acres and another dog to play with all week, she probably has forgotten we even existed. :)

Ok, I have 4 minutes to use the bathroom before the start boarding the plane, so goodbye for a few days... I hope to be able to find internet access while we are gone, but you never know when you are in Middle-Of-Nowhere, MO. :)

No comments: