5.14.2007

I Should Be Cleaning

Well, as I mentioned in my last post, we have decided to sell our house after 1 year instead of 2. So, life is beginning to spin out of control. The horrible thing about getting your house ready to sell is that you can't hide anything in closets or just close off a room, EVERYTHING has to be clean... perfectly clean. So needless to say I have spent hours cleaning our closets and vacuuming up dog hair from under all furniture, and planting flowers to make our house look as beautiful, quaint and homey as possible. We are meeting with the Realtor on Wednesday and Lord willing we will have it on the market a week from tomorrow, when we leave for Ryan's wedding!! Please pray that is sells quickly!!

And not only are we trying to sell the house, the idea of Andrew and grad school is looming on the horizon. Last month we sent off 5 applications for MBA programs to Clemson, Wake Forest, Montreat, UNC Charlotte and Western Carolina University. Just pray that the Lord will make it clear where we are to live and how grad school fits into our already busy lives!

3 comments:

Sarah M. said...

Wow! That's a lot of news... selling the house! Andrew in grad school. (Congrats to him)... keep us posted. We'll be praying.

josh said...

Wow, big changes! My first reaction to the news about the house was, "but they have only been there for a year", and then I realized that we are planning on leaving reasonably soon as well. :) I guess God redirects our plans sometimes. We will be praying for you all that God will direct you in the way He wants you to go. (Oh, and your idea of being a missionary from your other post sounds like a great idea!)

the Tyrant said...

ok you win. I thought GRE and grad school was bad enough, but selling a house and training a puppy...that is worse. I am going to have to do something to tip the scales back in my favor :-P