5.04.2007

Oh The Craziness!!!!

OK, in my last post, I meant something real... soon, not something, real soon. No, I am not acquiring the horrible southern grammar... at least not yet.

Life has been crazy lately. Working in the building industry means that summers are crazy times, and that means that my job gets crazy in the spring, so everyone else can go nuts in the summer... we have a new development just starting of 200 homes, so I have been putting together selections (choosing which toilets, cabinets, carpet etc. we should offer), and collecting all the samples, and the slightly more fun part... decorating model homes! I have one down and one left to go. Just a credit card and empty rooms to fill. :) I will hopefully post a few pictures soon. The Bed, Bath & Beyond people know me by name.

Also, we went to Abingdon, VA for a weekend in March, and then Chapel Hill & Jacksonville, NC the next weekend for a wedding and to see Andrew's grandmother... then came Easter and with it a Good Friday Choir Service and family gatherings, then to DC for the non-existent Cherry Blossoms... it was great to see friends though! Then the 30 Hour Famine last weekend with the Youth Kids at church and we are leaving in 10 minutes to head down to Jacksonville, NC again for Andrew's grandmother's 90th Birthday Party/Family Reunion and then two weekends of getting the house clean and ready to put on the market as well as parties and friends, and then Ryan's wedding!!! And then my mom and little brother and company will be here for most of June followed by a trip to Seattle at the beginning of July, and Lord willing moving into an apartment in Sept and starting a new house...........and so on...

And the puppy is teething! Poor baby... poor 50 lb baby!!! She is growing up so fast, and SOOO much fun! She waited for me at the bottom of the stairs today while I finished packing and loves me even when I leave her for the weekend (yes she has a babysitter)... although that is probably because I give her peanut butter. :) But I don't care, she loves me the best and that is all that matters. :)

TTFN!!

L

1 comment:

Sarah said...

just wait until she starts following you everywhere...that's what my dog does...everywhere! chill out dog, i'm just getting a drink...