Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
1.16.2007
MALAYSIA
After many many hours of flying and waiting in airports we arrived in Kuala Lumpur (translated "muddy rivers"), not quite ready to go. Here we are getting some much needed sleep before our evening tour. I slept 14 of our 15 hours on the fligt, but these 4 found the unlimited supply of movies & tv shows to watch more interesting (well, I would have except that mine didn't work). :)
P.S. I am sorry these pictures are so slow in coming. I am trying to figure out the best way to post these pictures. I kept a daily journal, so I am not sure if I will post that with pictures, or just pictures. But for Malaysia... here are some pictures and a few notes. India coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hey leah. i started that new blog...its micvik-reviews.blogspot.com. try to post on it and also try (but don't) post on my normal blog..just to see that it works the way it should. then we can let everybody write on it. that is if it works.
Thank you so much for posting these! i love hearing all about the Asian Adventure AND seeing the great photos!
I've loved reading about your trip. Can't wait to hang out soon. You are officially linked to our blog now, so I'll be checking in regularly. Yeah!
Post a Comment