On Day 812...
I realize this is my third post today... my third in less than an hour... but if I don't write it now I won't remember what I was going to say. I need to write as the Spirit moves... or something...
Yesterday morning Drew and I met with the pastor of the church we are pretty sure we will be attending (it is a PCA church). We discussed everything from the Westminster Confession of Faith and the Book of Church Order to denominations and infant baptism.
During our discussion though, he brought up something I had never really thought about but that I see is everyone that I know. He said that the average person who did not/does not attend church has no sense of the glory of God, they only see the "God of the tsunami." However children that are raised in a Bible believing church either learn to love and cling to God's glory or it haunts them for the rest of their lives.
Just something to think about. :)
L
No comments:
Post a Comment