On Day 789...
I thought I would reflect a little on my new job and list a few things that I have learned from working for Riverwood Real Estate Development Company, Corp. Sounds important doesn't it? How's this: I am working for Andrew's dad... ahhh... back to reality. :) I am sure you never needed to know this, and probably never will... but oh well...
1. I only thought I was organized, Drew's dad brings a whole new meaning to the word.
2. Dry Erase boards are a pain to hang.
3. It costs $760.00 to install a water meter.
4. Parking in Asheville is a ROYAL PAIN, there are no parking lots, wide roads or two-way streets, everything is narrow, one-way, with metered parallel parking. (all of which I detest).
5. People really do write checks for over $40,000. (I got to touch one!)
6. Someone really named their company The Real Estate Firm. How boring is that!
7. NC just repealed its law that required businesses to have separate toilets for separate sexes.
8. In NC, if I were to dump paint into a pan, and then give the pan to Drew to paint (delegation at its best) I would have to label the paint as hazardous... just in case Drew was thirsty and wanted a paint cocktail.
9. You can spend $755.00 on a toilet! Granted, it is brushed chrome, but still!
10. I don't have another one, but it felt weird to end with # 9.
L
No comments:
Post a Comment