On Day 775...
Many of you know that I absolutely detest shopping unless it is toothbrushes, shampoo... and now tea. Since moving I have found that drinking tea is very relaxing and refreshing. I started with a cup in the morning, and then one in the evening as well... and not I drink tea three to four times a day... I am addicted. At the grocery store, I can't help but walk by the tea isle, just to see if they have added something that I need to try. (Which drives Drew nuts when he is with me... his philosophy is that unless it is on the list we are not buying it :) But I suppose, there are worse things, right?
L
1 comment:
Oh I would love to have you for tea. I have discovered Stash Tea Co. and their decaf Vanilla Nut Creme. It is wonderful with a little half-n-half. -rlr
Post a Comment