4.26.2011

Cake Yummy Cake

Who are you? What are you going to do when you grow up?

You can tell it all at one-year-old by how they eat their cake.

Okay, perhaps not that much, but it was so much fun to watch Naomi eat her cake and compare her to her brother on his first birthday. Ben didn't (and still doesn't) like to get dirty. Naomi is all about dirt and getting messy. Here is some proof. :)

Naomi's dairy and wheat free Spelt Carrot Cake!


"Mom, what are you doing?"

"This purple stuff looks interesting..."

"It is more than interesting, it tastes awesome!"



"Now what do I do?"


"Stick my fingers in and wiggle them around? Okay!!"


"Oh man, this stuff is good!!"

"Mom, can I lick the plate?"

A job well done.


A sweet sweet mess.


"Just in case I didn't get in EVERY crevice." Clean up. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hmm... I'm not sure what that says about Addy -- she poked her hands in the icing and played with it on her tray, but was not interested in the cake itself. :-) Happy birthday, Naomi!