The cakes. I begged and pleaded for Andrew to pick a CAKE for me to make... after about 20 different "suggestions" from banana pudding to apple cobbler we finally settled on Kaluha Brownies... they were a hit... and then we had soccer ball cakes for those under 21. :)
Ben with his cake... note the fingers. We had the hardest time getting him to even touch it.
"Mom, I DON'T like it, and if you feed me anymore I WILL spit it out again!"
"And get it off my hands too!"
"Ahh! More my speed!"
This is one of Ben's best friends McKenna. All they need is a pitchfork. :) The big eyes are a little misleading... this little girl is SOO darn cute!
So cute. :)
Ben's Sunday School Class. :)

Isn't it always the case... Ben's favorite presents were the boxes everything came in and the 50 cent pom-pom balloon. He carried it around for 3 hours after the party!

5 comments:
That last picture is so cute. I also like the one of all the babies on the couch, that's ones great too.
good times... ps. the pictures on your house blog look pretty stoic... better fix that. and post more on ben's blog.
So cute! That's funny about Ben not wanting the cake. I guess Lauren was all girl because she couldn't get her chocolate cake in her mouth fast enough.
LOL re: the pom pom balloon. That's too cute. Sometimes the cheapest things make the best gifts.
Those cakes were sooo cute!! What a fun idea.
Man, I can't wait to meet this baby of yours and the whole Sunday School class. He looks so much like your family who are all cute! Love you and miss you bunches. I used your old black suitcase you gave me today. Seven months until I see you.
Post a Comment