4.14.2011

She May Look Sweet...



But Looks Can Be Deceiving!!

In the past 5 days this little girl has:

  • Licked an electrical outlet - that right folks, just looked at it for about 1 second then stuck out her tongue and gave it a good bath from bottom to top
  • Played in 3 toilets (none of them mine and one of them in a public restroom)
  • Found a pacifier buried in the dirt at a rest stop and sucked on it
  • Licked a DC Metro pole (We are having her tested for hepatitis :-P)
  • And - FINALLY HAS A TOOTH (I desperately want to believe that this final point justifies the last four... but I think it may be a stretch)

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I think it is amazing anyone survives toddlerhood....They don't have vaccines for that yet. Toddlerhood-an immune-building adventure!

She is adorable. :)

Sarah Harris said...

What a great picture. She's adorable!