
Some of our party guests...

Some of our more normal party guests...
Naomi with her new toy from Uncle Ryan & Auntie Mers. It is blurry because of her speed.
I pray this is the first of many many many cakes I can make her. This year has gone so fast... despite that fact that I have missed a lot of sleep! :) This little girl has gone from 8lb 14oz to over 24lbs. From 0-3mo clothes to 18-24mo. From zero to two teeth... with another about to pop. From lying down to running, crys to laughter and "gaga" to "daddy." She is precious and we are so thankful for the ray of Sunshine she is in our lives! We love you baby girl!
I pray this is the first of many many many cakes I can make her. This year has gone so fast... despite that fact that I have missed a lot of sleep! :) This little girl has gone from 8lb 14oz to over 24lbs. From 0-3mo clothes to 18-24mo. From zero to two teeth... with another about to pop. From lying down to running, crys to laughter and "gaga" to "daddy." She is precious and we are so thankful for the ray of Sunshine she is in our lives! We love you baby girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment