10.14.2010

And He Keeps Talking...

After 5 minutes on his Sit n' Spin

B: Mommy, I am getting sooooo busy!!

---

L: Ok Ben, time to get up! We are going to have a good day today! We are going to go to Grandma's house, mommy has a doctor's appointment so you and Naomi are going to stay and Grandma's house and play!

B: (whining) I just want to stay home and have a baaadd day!

what on earth do you say to that?

---
The the two latest things have been TIME & "JUST LIKE"

TIME
B: This morning I want to go to the park tomorrow.

or

B: Mommy, let's go to the library next week.

or

B: Naomi just work up last night in the morning.

or

B: We are going to play with 'Kenna when I wake up from my nap tomorrow. (meaning today)

----

"JUST LIKE"
L: Ben, look at the grape skin.

B: Mommy, grapes have skin just like tomatoes & me!

or

B: Mommy, what do babies breathe?

L: Air

B: OH! Just like you and me and daddy and elephants and Bob and Larry and cheese!

1 comment:

Janice Phillips said...

lol, I was watching my friend's 2 yr old boy today. We were playing with a ram's horn and he thought I was tooting the horn too loud so he said, "blow it slow." Uhm..."do you mean quiet?" With all the tone of a teenager, "yes!" Haha, I love kids.