2.25.2009

Going Green.... Sort of

I bought a reusable grocery bag! It is mustard green and holds up to 40 lbs. Between my nose ring and my bag I almost fit in!

Shhh... Don't tell them that my baby has on a disposable diaper (gasp)... and I still don't recycle if I can help it...

YAY me! :)

2 comments:

tanya said...

I do love my reusable grocery bags. I bought a half dozen of them last summer, but most weeks I only need 2-3 (TOPS). They come in handy for other things, too - like when we went out of town for a few days: instead of grabbing a plastic bag for putting the snacks in, I used my reusable bag. It was SO much better.

Unknown said...

you don't recycle????? Bad Leah Bad, I'm telling.
that nose ring might just save you.
great job on the reusable bag, I can hardly remember mine in the car every time so I just got one that fold up nicely and fits in my purse.