Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
2.07.2009
HAIR
My one-year-old has a mullet. He has had one since he was 6 months old but I still can't get up the nerve to cut it. :-P Here is some of the fun we have been having lately. :) It is SOO long!
I can totally empathize with you on that one! Judah had a mohawk that turned into a mullet. I was totally against cutting it, but once I gave in, I realized he looked so much better without it! Regardless, make sure you take tons of pictures now...you know in case you need them in the future!
4 comments:
I can totally empathize with you on that one! Judah had a mohawk that turned into a mullet. I was totally against cutting it, but once I gave in, I realized he looked so much better without it! Regardless, make sure you take tons of pictures now...you know in case you need them in the future!
Just cut it! It's just hair it will grow:)
Look at that poor child's face. He's already thinking of having his future friends laugh at those pictures of him. :) Ben Buddy, it isn't that bad.
That last picture is so sad.
Post a Comment