9.22.2008

New Tricks

We can't get enough of this little man!

The wave

The nose

The stairs

P.S. No babies were harmed in the making of this video. :) This was his first time ever on the stairs, I just found him half way up. The next time he made it all the way to the top without any problems. Yikes!

4 comments:

Sarah M. said...

That's hilarious! You know, I realize that if we had carpet on our stairs I think Lauren would be more prone to climb them. She's climbed all the way up once by herself, but mostly she prefers to stand at the bottom and call to me.

Lara Juleiann said...

I LOVE your videos and I LOVE your child! He is so precious! When I was in Costa Rica the family we worked with had a 1-year-old and she did the nose thing too. I wonder why they do that??? I think it's hilarious.

Ryan said...

hahahahahaha! thats great!

The Sooz said...

I like it when he scrunches his nose up.