8.01.2008

6 Months Old



I cannot believe that Benjamin has been in our lives for 6 months now! (Well, 6 months and 9 days... yes I am that slow). He has changed so much since we brought home this tiny little 6lb bundle. He is now 28inches and almost 17lbs! According to the charts he is very tall (95%) and skinny (37%). I am pretty sure it is because the kid NEVER stops moving! He fidgets ALL the time! I was watching him today, even while nursing both legs are kicking, his arms are flailing and he is trying to roll over... all at the same time! In the past few days he has REALLY started moving. He does the army crawl forward, he still gets on his hands and knees all the time, he is mastering going from crawl to sit and back again, and he has started pulling himself up on your leg, the couch... whatever is in reach. It won't be long before the little man is walking! AAHH!

He is babbling all the time as well. I think I got him to say mama today... although it was more like mamamamamamama... but I will take it. :) He is so much fun! And such a blessing in our lives!

No comments: