Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
8.12.2008
No Going Back Now
This little man is on the move. Isn't his little crawl hilarious? He will do just about anything to get my cell phone. :)
Mike says he looks like a gorilla due to the lack of knee bend (not due to any other physical attributes :-). I think he's going to go straight walking - why waste time crawling? :-P Miss you guys!
4 comments:
so hilariously cute!!! girl... your life just took on a whole new pace now!
I love the way he crawls.
i bet he'll be an early walker... he seems to want to be on his feet already.
Mike says he looks like a gorilla due to the lack of knee bend (not due to any other physical attributes :-). I think he's going to go straight walking - why waste time crawling? :-P Miss you guys!
Post a Comment