- Andrew is now working 6am-6pm
- Andrew's boss was admitted to the hospital
- We don't know when he is going to get out
- Being the finance guy isn't so much fun when there isn't any money to "finance"
- I have been working
- This involved taking Ben to my mother-in-laws, feeding him, running to work, working, running back, feeding him again and then going home
- I have also started selling Usborne books in all my spare time
- We have sorted through MOUNTS of paperwork that has been piling up
- Our house fell off the market
- I found a new realtor since the last one was, well, a dill weed... so to speak
- I met with the new realtor
- It is back on the market to day
- Pictures being taken tomorrow (it was supposed to be today but when she got here her camera was broken)
- Ben is crawling all over the place - although it is more like walking on all 4s
- Ben is pulling himself up on EVERYTHING
- He has not mastered falling on his butt after pulling himself up
- Oh yes, and my mother-in-law and I froze 10 servings of peaches for smoothies, 7 peach pie fillings and canned 5 jars of jam and 7 jars of dilly beans EACH. Chili sauce is next week.
- And we have had someone living with us for the past two weeks. He leaves tomorrow.
- Not to mention all the normal stuff like shopping, cooking, changing diapers, walking the dog, cleaning and sleeping on occasion. :)
- Oh yes, I almost forgot... this is FINALS WEEK for Drew... so he has been studying every minute he is not working, stressing about work or sleeping.
Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
8.08.2008
WHY
Why I haven't posted in so long:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
More Ben!
More Ben!
You can't say he is pulling himself up and have no videos to proove it! It just ain't fair!
OK. You are busy - I'll give you 24 hrs :)
O leah I will pray for you, it's so hard to have business take over, but hopefully it's only a season.
Trust in Him to give you peace in this busy time.
Although I love hearing about Ben, it's good to hear your heart too.
love you.
I thought you said you were busy? That sounds like your normal life :-P
Post a Comment