Well, over the weekend Drew & I confirmed out tickets... after many many modifications our vacation is finally set. It started by planning a trip to Italy, and then to England but when my parents and brothers decided to go to India this winter, we decided to change our plans. (We hope to hit England/Scotland maybe next summer, we shall see). So we are now flying west with my family and we will be there for almost a month!! Here is the plan:
- Leave LA (still need to confirm Aville to LA tickets) Dec 10th with my Dad, Ryan, Micah, & Drew
- Travel through Taipei, Taiwan (5 hours) and
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2 days) before
- Arriving in Madras, India on Dec 12th
- Meet up with my Mom, Nate, Buzz & Meredith who left mid-November
- See friends, family, the Taj Mahal, Uti (a small tea village), go on an elephant safari, visit shops, eat amazing Indian food, spent altogether too much money on little nick-nacks, and hopefully take a train to see some friends from highschool who are now missionaries in India.
- Leave India on Jan 5th arrive in Asheville (via Malaysia & Taiwan & LA) on the 6th (Thank you international date line!! We leave Taiwan at 3:45pm on the 6th and fly for thirteen hours arriving in LA at 12:55pm on the same day!)
I am so happy, some would even call it giddy.
L :)
5 comments:
I can't tell you how excited I am about this trip. It's going to be amazing!!!!
Time will pass so quickly and it will be here before we know it.
Have a great week and keep the posts coming.
wohoo! you're going to love it!
Oh my gosh, that is sooo cool! I want pictures of you in native garb in front of the Taj Mahal!!
Wow! That's quite a trip and so exciting! Be sure to take tons of pics! Btw, Kuala Lumpur... that's mentioned in A Town Like Alice. Ever seen the movie or read the book?
Fun fun!
Miss you.
Ohhhhh! My face isn't green because I'm ill, it's because I'm OH SO jealous! :-)
Post a Comment