
The house is moving right along, in fact it is a madhouse. Yesterday (when this pictures was taken) the framers, roofers, plumbers, heating & air guys and the electricians were all working. Thank you for all of your prayers, the rain has held off, and Lord willing will hold off through tomorrow so they can finish the roof! Siding, grading, front porch and insulation coming soon! L
9 comments:
wow, it is really coming right along! I'm excited for you!! (GO ROOFERS GO!!)
The house looks great! It's amazing what happens when people actually work when they're supposed too!
Keep the updates coming on the progress.
As far as the bet that you and Ryan have going, as long as things keep moving so quickly he may win after all not to mention the possibility of staying more than just one night in that new house of yours.
Congratulations!!!!!
Congrats! the house looks amazing. it's crazy to look at the pictures from only 2 weeks ago and compare them!
wow! it's looking like a REAL house! Not trailer-ish at all - are you sure it will fit in in NC? (haha)
Hey guys! The house looks great! We are getting ready to start the same process! We are really happy and we are really not happy. Been through this before and it can be a pain.
So when are you going to invite us down?
Give me a call when you get a chance or email me. John
I like your style. Ryan will lose. Sub contractors are great at marking their territory but sticking around...ha ha ha Amazing you had so many on the same day. Our friends and relatives were our subs, great workers, but still didn't make our move in date...6 months later we moved in.
Leah, my husband informs me it was only one month overdue. Now I think you're correct and Ryan is a loser. jk Ryan
It is so cute!! I want to sit on that porch and rock out!
Hi guys! This is your long lost friend Debbie from Utah. Your house looks great. How exciting to see photos of its progress day by day. Leah - I saw a bumper sticker in San Francisco recently, and it reminded me of your "bumper sticker collection". It said "I never thought I would miss Nixon" Have a great day!
Post a Comment