2.14.2006

In Sickness... and in Health

On Day 1144...

A and I have been practicing our wedding vows this weekend. I was sick all weekend and hardly moved, and my wonderful loving husband took care of me and even watched hours and hours of chic-flicks (a true test of manhood) without complaining. And now it is my turn... I am finally beginning to feel better and A left work early today feeling sick. Tonight's V-day dinner: Chicken-noodle soup and tea. :)

L

5 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

Aw! Hope ya'll feel better soon and thank God you have one another to care for each other when you're sick! So now are you gonna watch guy movies with him without complaining? I recommend Red Eye. Edge of your seat, but not too horrible.

Ryan said...

hey A... you put up with way too much. i know you didn't sign up for that... and i'm not even sure you wedding vows were event that specific anyway. :) j/k
(i'm family, i have to harass you)

Rachelle said...

Oh go for Flight Plan.... Feel better! rlr

Anonymous said...

http://facebook.com/p.php?id=36615614&l=345a70dde2

Now you can link to me too! :-)

Anonymous said...

brillant blonde that I am - took me three reads to figure out that you weren't ACTUALLY PRACTICING your vows (as in reciting them) - the second meaning makes a whole lot more sense (it's hard to find a connection between reciting your vows and being sick) :-D