Well, I am sorry I haven't posted in a while, my life has not been too interesting of late. It has consisted of feeling sick and work. :) However, there have been a few diversions: so here are a few new flashes, bits of wisdom and some otherwise-useless information.
- I find it easier to smile on sunny days, and today is a sunny day.
- Puffs with Lotion are the greatest thing since sliced bread, and maybe the greatest thing ever.
- Anchovies and Tuna should never be mixed, the French are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!
- I have the best husband ever.
- The former statement is universally true, but substantiated by the fact that he bought me roses AND daisies on Valentines Day, so that I could have flowers at work and at home.
- I love having people over.
- I can now say I have stuffed 3/4 lb of butter between the skin and flesh of a chicken.
- Did I mention I love sunny days?
- I am going to be gone 3 out of 4 weekends in March. :)
L
1 comment:
Well now we know! What I REALLY want to know is what in the heck were you doing stuffing that much butter in a chicken?! Ew!
Post a Comment