1.15.2006

To the Beach & Back...


Well, we had a whirlwind of a weekend, but it was incredible. Thursday night Jen (the Youth Pastor's wife) and I frantically planned, bought and stored groceries for the weekend, once we found out that our regular cook was not coming. I left early Friday, the main group came that evening, and Drew followed on Saturday morning with a few stragglers. :) We had a great time in Edisto, SC (just south of Charlston) playing football on the beach and staying up late. I was in charge of cooking so that took up most of the time, but we were able to spend a significant portion of the weekend discussing different ways to really study the Bible, and listen to talks on Scripture meditation. It was truely a blessing to see youth with a desire to serve each other and their Lord. L Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janice Phillips said...

Very, VERY cool, L. Stoked you guys are in ministry and am sure you're making an impact for the Kingdom in the lives of those kids! Can you blog about any of the insights from the devotions? I'd love to hear about that.