Thank you all of your prayers and emails regarding my dad. He is home as of late last night. My brother posted about everything that happened regarding the accident here. Please continue to keep him in your prayers as he recovers completely.
Blessings,
L
4 comments:
ps. he says that he can't feel it at all, and that its not so bad. i say he just needs a big band-aid. mom thinks plastic surgery.
Glad your padre is going to be ok...your family is still in my prayers 'tho.
Mike's sister had knee surgery in Mexico this week.... I think she tripped over something but I didn't get the "why?" answered. It was $300.... I guess your dad and Amber can both testify to some big differences in health care between the US and other countries.... I'm glad your dad is ok. - rlr
did asheville run out of bumper-stickers?
Post a Comment