On Day 737...
Have I been asleep for 4 months? What did I miss? Did someone skip January, February, March & April and not tell me?
This past weekend was spent gallivanting across the Virginia countryside with no more than a t-shirt! On Jan. 1, I think the high was 73! It was incredible. God timed it perfectly because this was the last weekend we had with Micah before he heads back to snowy Utah and we had a lot of ground to cover. :)
We managed to see Mt. Vernon (in the morning), the National Cathedral (at sunset), the monuments (I think that the WWII memorial is my favorite at night), Harper's Ferry, Ocean's 12, Rumsfeld's office in the Pentagon, teach Sunday school, and took a tour of the world in food... Malaysia, Mediterranean, Mexican and a few others all in three days.
L
No comments:
Post a Comment