Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
12.28.2004
Knights in Shining Armor
On Day 731...
Today marks the two year anniversary of the day I married my knight in shining armor. It has been better that I ever imagined and I can't wait to see what God has in store for the rest of our lives! I love you Andrew!
L
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I couldn't remember the exact day, but I knew it was around this time. I'm so happy for both of you.
Also, I loved your Christmas account. Sounds like you had a great time!
Much love, Tanya http://www.beanbagcentral.com/tanya
I vowed to remember and send a card and...well, the holidays are a great time to get married, but a bad time for other people to remember to send cards. :) rlr
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I couldn't remember the exact day, but I knew it was around this time. I'm so happy for both of you.
Also, I loved your Christmas account. Sounds like you had a great time!
Much love,
Tanya
http://www.beanbagcentral.com/tanya
I vowed to remember and send a card and...well, the holidays are a great time to get married, but a bad time for other people to remember to send cards. :) rlr
Post a Comment