On Day 761...
For those of you who have seen The Sound of Music, I feel like Maria did when they were singing edelweiss at the concert... sad to leave but knowing that she can't go back. Well, we will report back when we reach Switzerland... or at least Asheville, NC. Goodbye... Goodbye... Goodbye!
L
2 comments:
I almost called you late last night-your last night as a Leesburg resident. I wish I could have come to your party but alas, I too have departed fair Virginia. That's the only reason I'm not despondent you're leaving. See you in May, right?-rlr
You should have called. :) My last night 10 other girls and I went out to Ruby Tuesdays. I will write more later, but at the moment I am at my in-laws house, since our internet doesn't work yet! Yes, we are planning to come for graduation, and for sure if you are going to be there!
Post a Comment