6.07.2012

Visitors!!!

4 Generations!  Great Grandpa Bill, Grandma Elaine, Mom Leah, Kids Ben & Naomi

Some of the cool stuff Nini brings. :)

NaNa & NiNi

The Goofballs

Sometimes you just have to strangle them to make them hold still. :)  j/k


My mom and grandfather came for a whirlwind visit this past week!  As with everything in my life of late it seems, it was a little crazy, but packed with fun.  As with all good grandparent trips, the kids had waaay too much sugar, stayed up too late playing Uno, were read to for hours more than normal, and laughed a lot.

Andrew and I even got a DATE NIGHT!!!!  I cannot tell you the last time we went to dinner AND a movie without kids... in fact I don't know that it has happened since we had kids.  Anyway, it was wonderful.  We had a lovely dinner at the Laughing Seed followed by the Chocolate Lounge and a movie at the Fine Arts Theatre.  (The movie was at 9:30 no less... about 30 minutes after my bed time :).  

Mom, Ben & Grandpa took day trips to Gatlinburg and Mt. Mitchell, so Andrew and I got a bunch of time with just Naomi which is always fun. 

No comments: