Meet Charlie, the newest member of the house. I know what you are thinking, "Didn't they learn their lesson last time?" "Didn't Leah say she never wanted another dog?" Well, the answers would be... "Apparently Not" and "Yes." :)
This dog showed up at my brother & sister-in-law's back door. He won them over, however they decided that two dogs was there max and decided that we really needed a dog... you know... for the kids. :)
Andrew and Naomi are SOOOOO VERRRRYYYY EXCITED!!! Ben and I are still on the fence. :) However, I will say that as far as dogs go he is pretty awesome. He is not quite 40lbs, doesn't lick, bark, is already house broken, doesn't mind if you pull his tail, sleeps most of the day, and lays around the rest of the time. He only really gets excited when it is time to eat. The vet says he is about 10 months old.
For all of our LOST friends out there, we named him after a character on the show. Since we already have a Ben and a Naomi (coincidence I assure you), and our brother and sister-in-law's dogs are Kate & Juliet, we had to keep the trend going. :)
So here we go again!
![]() |
| Charlie |
![]() |
| Putting on his picture face. |
![]() |
| Oh, the excitement of a new dog! |
![]() |
| Two friends, just hanging out. |




No comments:
Post a Comment