I love being from a big family, and I love that Andrew comes from a big family too. We both have 4 siblings and have added 2 through marriage now too! I can't imagine life without my brothers and I love keeping up with them, and living life vicariously through their experiences. I love the chaos (although I was morbidly embarrassed about it as a kid, I felt like an army any time we went some where, and always trying to keep them orderly and in-line. :). I think having a big family has made me a better, more self-less (although I have a LONG way to go, but I don't want to imagine what I would be like if I was an only child) person. And I am reminded of this every time I see pictures of my family. I am so thankful for them!

I love this picture. It is Ben with his Great Grandfather (Gwampa Bill). He came to visit with my parents at the end of April for Naomi's birthday.

Grandpa with me and his two great-grandkids!

4 Generations.

And more family! Andrew's brother Jonathon graduated from Culinary School last week, and we were able to celebrate with him... despite some crabby children. :)

The three older Z children. Andrew wasn't thrilled about the picture, but I wanted to prove that he was there. (He spent the majority of the graduation pacing the halls with a cranky 12-month-old. :-P)
No comments:
Post a Comment