11.02.2010

A Movin' and a Shakin'

There is no going back now, this girl is on the move! She started going backwards at 5 months, a few weeks later she was scooting, and now at 6 months she if officially crawling. A whole new world of keeping the floors clean (I am LOVING my new mop... although I think it deserves its own post), and I am constantly pulling things I didn't even see on the floor out of her mouth. HERE WE GO!


I have discovered a love for poka dots I never knew I had. :)

These two videos are from 4 days ago:





I love her little rump in the air. :)



I just want to eat her!

This video is from this morning:


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Man, she's moving early! I guess Lucy was crawling at that age, too... Addy is still taking her sweet time and isn't even interested in sitting up yet. I am a little disappointed that she's not able to do those things to entertain herself a little better yet, but otherwise I'm not in any hurry. :-)