11.26.2010

Birthday Bliss

Birthday Bliss ONE:

As Ben came down the stairs this morning...


Ben: Mommy, I was outside and a blue dog was chasing me.

Leah: Oh my, Ben did you dream about a blue dog?

B: Uh huh. And I was scared. And I ran... and then... YOU SAVED ME MOMMY!

I wonder how much longer I will be the heroen in his dreams. I will take it as long as I can get it!

Birthday Bliss TWO:

Andrew kept both kids this morning while I went with a friend and cleaned a 3rd friends' house - she had a baby last week. So we cleaned and then we had breakfast, sat and talked and I got to hold her baby.

Birthday Bliss THREE:

And when I got home there was a MADE FROM SCRATCH carrot cake, waiting to be frosted. Yes, that's right. MY HUSBAND KEPT BOTH KIDS AND MADE ME MY FAVORITE CAKE FROM SCRATCH.

Birthday Bliss FOUR:

We have grand plans to cut down our Christmas tree and decorate it this afternoon. Everywhere we visit we get a Christmas ornament... so we get to relive our traveling days as we decorate.

Birthday Bliss FIVE:

and then tomorrow we are going to see Harry Potter 7a. :)

Birthday Bliss SIX:

I heard Christmas music on the radio this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Not a bad way to usher in my late 20's. That's right folks. 28. Yikes.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds awesome! I am especially impressed by the carrot cake... nice!!

Rachelle said...

Great job Andrew!

And I'm glad that your day was happy. Even though I sent your e-card a day early because my eyesight is going. :)