I am sure I don't enjoy it as much as I should, but on days when I have something that needs to be done, it is hard to answer all the WHY, WHY, WHY questions. :) But it continues to amaze me how much they can understand! Here are a few examples:
---
Getting ready to watch a movie, Uncle Ryan struggles to get the movie out of the case:
Ben: Uncle Ryan, you need to be gentle with the movie!! We don't want to break it!
- At least something is getting through!!
---
On our walk today.
B: Mommy, that tree is dead.
L: You are right Ben.
B: People die too, just like the tree.
L: Oh, do you know what it means to die Ben?
B: Uh huh. You go to sleep and wake up and then go to sleep again and then you DON'T wake up.
L: Wow, where did you learn all that?
B: Daddy and I just talked about it on our walk in last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment