I have a very exact child. I foresee a career is something that required him to be extremely literal and precise. :)
L: Ben please go and get your shoes.
B: Mommy they are my new blue sandals!
---
L: Here is your juice Ben.
B: Mommy, it is tea and juice!
---
L: Ben go and get a book for us to read.
B: My library books on my bed in my room?
L: Yes.
B: Ok Mommy, I will go up the stairs and to my room and get my library books on my bed in my room.
1 comment:
Lol, I especially like that last one. Lucy does something similar every time she goes to the bathroom. When I tell her "wash your hands," she MUST say "...and get some Lucy soap, and wash my hands, and dry my hands." (She considers both the before and after soap rinses "washing" her hands.) :-)
Post a Comment