8.17.2010

Ben Sayings

L: Hi Ben! How was your nap?

B: Mommy, my leg hurts!

L: Uh-oh. What is the matter?

B: It needs FOOD IN IT!!

---

Ben was sitting pensively in the chair across from me:

L: Ben, what are you thinking about?

B: Mmm... I am just thinking about what my friends are thinking about.

L: Oh, which friends?

B: The big ones.

L: Which big ones?

B: Hmm... just Jonathon & Becki (his aunt and uncle)

L: Oh! And what are Jonathon & Becki thinking about?

B: Just elephants, tigers and snakes.

Alrighty then! :)

----

And a few other random things: He often asks me, "Mommy, what are you thinking about?" Usually while we are driving and things are quiet. :) He gets if from me, I always ask him that when he is quiet. :)

And my favorite, I just don't have the heart to correct his grammar yet...

"Mommy, may you open this for me?" "Mommy, may you hold me hand?" "Mommy, may you feed me milk and juice and water and tea?"

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow... milk and juice and water and tea all at the same time?! Impressive. ;-)

SO cute! I love how you never know what they're going to say next. :-)