I have been horrible at blogging, my back is aching, and my house is cluttery, but we have been busy...
Here are some pictures of what we have been up to... please ignore the clutter in the AFTER pictures... slowly but surely I will get it all clean. I am doing spring cleaning in January. I have been washing cabinets, baseboards, windows, and my knees are burised from scrubbing the hardwood on my hands and knees. (Don't think it is amazing, we have lived here for 2 years and this is the first time I am doing it).
Oh yes, Andrew's sister has also moved in with us. So we have also been rearrangeing a whole bunch of furniture. And Ben has gone from 1-5 teeth in the last 3 weeks. Life is never dull.
And also, please excuse the quality as well, the BEFORE pictures were taken with our SLR and a wide angle lense, and the AFTER were taken with my Nikon point-and-shoot. One day at a time. Maybe I will post good, new, clutterless pictures some day soon... but until then...
BEFORE: MAIN FLOOR BATHROOM
.jpg)
AFTER: MAIN FLOOR BATHROOM
Maybe NOW someone will want to buy my house! :-P
BEFORE: DINING ROOM.jpg)

.jpg)




11 comments:
i'll give you $100 cash for it! look good... especially the dining room. did you have it done by painting professionals? it really looks like a professional job! i can't believe how great it looks... i'd like the number of the people who did it. it must have cost a fortune!
i'll be by to pick up my paintbrush later this week. ;)
love the colors. nice job!
i sure do.
Oooh, love the colors, especially the dining room! And if you don't mind me asking, where did you find your dining room curtains? They are so pretty! Our front windows have been naked for three years, and this year my goal is to finally dress them! I'm on the hunt for good ideas. :-)
LOVE it!! I'd buy it if I had a job and if I lived there.
it looks so good leah. it's like a totally differant house. maybe somebody will buy it. but maybe you guys won't want to leave it now that it looks so good. :)
Nice colors- you make me want to paint my house right now! Great Job! and by the way, I didn't see any clutter....you need to come to my house ...you would feel better, believe me.
Good thing you asked my opinion about colors when I was preggers and about to pop. It could have been disastrous if you asked me now. Hahaa. I like to take a little bit of credit you know. But seriously, it looks so good and makes a huge difference. Yay for color!
I love it! Even though they aren't the neutral beige color they are neutral and soft enough I think they add a lot to the place without making it something a buyer would balk at. I think it will help. :)
what clutter!!!??
i LOVE the colors on the walls- makes the space look completely different and oh so fun and cozy!
I noticed those colors while at the party. Look great! Nice job.
Post a Comment