1.18.2009

Saving Time

I am IN LOVE with Google Reader. Can I just say that Goggle Reader is the BEST time saver since sliced bread! (I make my own bread, and it isn't sliced, so now what do I say? :-P) I had been using a different rss feeder thingy, but HALF of the blogs didn't update properly. So I was still spending WAY too much time trying to keep up to date. So, just a little plug... if you don't have it... get it. Now I can keep up on blogs AND not waste hours clicking away. :)

Happy Day to You!

L

2 comments:

Amy K said...

Amen. Except I use Bloglines. But I totally agree with you. I think I would have given up on keeping up with most blogs by now if it weren't for rss readers.

Janice Phillips said...

Hear, hear!! I started my RSS obsessing w/Bloglines but switched to Google Reader because everything else I did was in Google and I noticed regular errors w/certain blogs that never happen since I've made the switch. Google knows what's up!!