Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
10.29.2008
Vote Early & Often!
As you can see Ben is a fan of both. :) Have you voted yet?
My ballot is filled out and ready to be dropped off at the ballot box. I did a lot better at voting for the local positions this time. I think it is going to be a wretched four years but at least I did my part and have the right to complain.
4 comments:
hi leah, i voted! check my blog because i tagged you with something fun, maybe?
My ballot is filled out and ready to be dropped off at the ballot box. I did a lot better at voting for the local positions this time. I think it is going to be a wretched four years but at least I did my part and have the right to complain.
Yup! I voted this morning!
Hey! I did vote, and no one was there to see it (except Joshua) but I put my "I voted" sticker on my huge belly. tee hee.
Post a Comment