10.07.2008

The Ben Monster

This little man is growing up SOO fast, and we are loving every new thing! He is becoming SO much more expressive and responsive. He laughs WITH us, laughs AT us, talks TO us... This morning I wasn't watching for about 2 minutes and I found him standing on a box, holding on to a lamp and banging it against the wall. NEVER a dull moment. He has taken a few steps, and is flying around furniture and has been standing up in the middle of the room for 20-30 seconds. He tries to walk, but if you are remotely close he just does a head-long trust fall. :) here are a few pictures from the last week or two.Mom, I HATE the grass... don't make me stand in it!!!



I love my auntie Kristin, she is the best babysitter EVER!!

1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

He is too cute!!!! I can't believe he's trying to walk already... Lauren took 2.5 steps on her own last week, the first time, but hasn't since. I'm betting by Thanksgiving... by then she'll be 16 months... so here's hoping!