7.11.2008

Blah Blog

Well folks (if there still are any of you out there reading) I am sorry for my lack of interesting posts in the past few... well... months. I feel like the blog has become rather Blah...

SO...

In an attempt to revive the lively, interesting blog I once had I am going to start a new little series. It will be called IN MY HUMBLE OPINION (and by that I mean, everyone should agree with me because my opinion is so much better than everyone elses' on the topic it really should be fact :) Basically it will be a review of particular items, events, experiences etc. I am not exactly what shape this is going to take, but I hope it will be interesting. :)

L

5 comments:

M. Hunsberger said...

Does this mean you will start ranting and raving about things? Cool B-)

Janice Phillips said...

Haha, your announcement made me laugh so the real thing is bound to entertain. Yay!

Ryan said...

well get to work sis! if that was your idea of a good post... you are sorely mistaken. ... unless, in your humble opinion that was a good post; in which case, i'm going to stop reading your blog. :)

tanya said...

I read faithfully! :) You're still in my RSS reader!

The Sooz said...

Sounds exciting... in my humble opinion.