7.24.2008

And There Was Much Rejoicing...

That right people, Andrew starts Monday at 6am!!!!!

God is so good, in His perfect timing He brought a job that is PERFECT for Andrew. He will be working as a Bookkeeper/Office Manager/Business Manager to a small Residential Construction Company in Asheville! He will be using both his MBA & all of his Construction experience. He will be doing new and ever changing/challenging things (which he loves) and it is totally flexible around his school schedule and is somewhere between 20-50 hours a week (could you ask for more??).

Rejoice with us... and if you are in the area I am taking out some peach cobbler (made with ripe farmer's market peaches) in about 30 minutes so come on over and celebrate with us!

God is good all the time. All the time God is good.

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

Such great news! Congrats Andrew!

Kelly Sauer said...

This is encouraging, Leah! My husband is still looking for a job - I read your post from the other day about it, and I was going, "yes, I totally get that" and now you have a job! Thanks for sharing some of God's goodness to you here!

jen said...

Hooray! I'm happy for you guys and I know this must bring such relief. Now if you could just get a nice offer on the house....

Unknown said...

That is awesome Leah, congratulations andrew, I know how hard it is to tag a job in asheville, so he must be very skilled.
So, this means you don't have to move? Yeah.
Kiss sweet baby for me.

M. Hunsberger said...

Awesome! Congrats on the job!

Darce said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!