6.26.2008

Where I've Been

Well, it has been far too long... here is a short summary of where I have been, and what I have been doing the past two weeks!

I have been working at Pioneer Bible Camp!! For those of you who don't know, that is the camp I grew up going to. It is around the corner from my parent's house. So I was able to help out for lunch and dinner (all this made possible by Amazing Uncle Nate who babysat most of the time). This is a current picture of the dining hall/chapel. WAAYY different from my day... it was just a big tent when I was a counselor and camper.
Here is some of the kitchen crew I worked with... lovely people. :)
And this is my favorite "uncle" Doug. He has been a head cook there for 21 years, and I am so glad I got to work with him! And this really is his personality in a picture... he calls himself an "equal opportunity harasser" but those of us who know him, we know better... he is just a big teddy bear... he he...

And of course, I was with Benjamin... here he is in a pillow sandwich with Uncle Nate. Ben got a nasty, nasty cold the last two weeks I was in Utah, we ended up taking him to a doctor...so when I wasn't at Camp I am taking care of a sick baby.. thankfully he is doing much, much better!

No comments: