



Well, we are finally back home in NC! The first half of the trip back was AWFUL! The airplane was COMPLETELY full, and I had a HUGE man in the seat next to me. About 5 minutes before we took off it got REALLY hot inside and Ben just lost it. He screamed for 10 minutes straight. I have always heard crying babies on an airplane before and never thought much of it but I now have a whole new realm of compassion for crying babies and their mothers. In that moment all you want it for your baby to stop crying, the people to stop staring, or just crawl in a hole. I finally got Ben to calm down after fanning him with the Safety Card. :) The second half was much better and other than being all messed up because of the time change we are home and happy. The pictures were taken on our second leg, I had the very last row across from the bathrooms. And in case you were wondering about 1 in 4 people use the bathroom on an airplane, and 2 in 50 use it twice during a 2 hour flight and 1 in 50 uses it 3 times. I know you all wanted to know that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment