6.26.2008

5 Months Old

Time flies when you are having fun I guess. Ben is growing up so fast! He has been sitting up for a little over a month, and has been trying to crawl the past week or so. This morning he scooted so far backward he got himself wedged under my bed while I was in the shower. :) It won't be long before he is completely mobile. It is exciting, but I was hoping the non-mobile stage would last a bit longer... oh well. He is laughing and talking all the time now, and puts everything in his mouth.

And speaking of mouth I have included a few funny pictures from my mini photo-shoot today... :)





1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

Those are awesome pictures. He's so cute! We loved the faces. Wow, 5months old! Time flies... Miss you guys. Hope to see you and meet Ben sometime this year. There's a chance we'll be in your area (if you don't move) next summer. :)