3.10.2008

A Wedding & The Sickness

I now have another SISTER!! Andrew's brother Jonathon married Becki in a small, sweet ceremony on Friday evening. Andrew was the Best Man and looked amazing in his tux for all of you were wondering. Sadly, I forgot my camera so these are stolen pictures and as soon as I find one of Andrew I will post it. :) I, on the other hand, didn't look so great at the wedding. Friday morning I woke up with a horrible headache, sore throat and just couldn't get warm. I made it to the wedding, still feeling gross, and then right after it was over just sort of fell apart. I, being brilliant, had forgotten to eat all day, and had taken Tylenol on an empty stomach, and I think my fever had spiked and I was sweating and thought I was going to pass out. It was not all that fun. After about an hour, I was able to eat and stop feeling so dizzy and out of it, but Saturday and Sunday were spent doing nothing, and recovering my the nasty-flu-sickness. I am feeling MUCH better today, but not 100%. Thankfully it looks like the Munchin didn't get it! Praise the Lord!!
And he is with his uncle Jonathon at the wedding. :) Ben was a big hit at the wedding, my favorite comment was from one of Becki's aunts (who had never met Andrew or myself). After seeing Ben and realizing that it was Jonathon's nephew, she said "well, I guess I just expected Jonathon's nephew to be more... blonde." :)

3 comments:

Sarah M. said...

Wow. I'm sorry you were sick. And the worst part about being sick... you still have to be there 100% for your baby even if you feel like you would prefer to crawl under a rock. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Ryan said...

i don't know if you meant to, but you called him the "munchin"... which, is hilarious.

Melanie said...

How awesome! Congrats to him. Can't believe all that's happened since I've been gone. Miss sitting beside you hearing the stories. I'm sorry you were sick and that you forgot your camera. Oh, BTW, did you say you sent a package? Should I be concerned if its not here yet?